Lal Tibba is a famous viewpoint in Landour, Mussoorie. This place is popular among tourists and nature lovers for witnessing the tantalizing trails, meadow, and other nearby hills. This place is surrounded by the towering trees and is an apt place for spending few hours in the serene ambiance that brings peace to the senses.
It Is Known For:-
1) Blessed with the appealing surroundings, Lal Tibba is a photographer’s delight. It is an enchanting destination for conducting the photo shoot
2) This viewpoint also serves as the base camp of the Indian Military Service
3) Atop the hill of Lal Tibba, the broadcasting towers of Doordarshan and All India Radio (A.I.R) are located as well
4) This amazing spot is equipped with tower viewers for watching the landscape clearly
5) The old cottages that were constructed during the British rule in India are also located at Lal Tibba. Presently, these cottages are used for providing an accommodation to the visitors
Best Time To Visit:-
Lal Tibba is a well-known tourist site in Landour, Mussoorie. It welcomes numerous guests throughout the year but, the best time for visiting this place is between October-February. During this period, one can witness the beautiful and mighty snow-clad Himalaya peaks. Even the region of Landour gets ornamented with the white blanket of snow. Tourists should carry extra woolens along because the temperatures usually fall below 0°C during winters.
Lal Tibba lies in Landour near Mussoorie. This place can be easily accessed by hiring the service of the local taxis or jeeps that ply to the route.
Nearest Railway Station- Dehradun Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Jolly Grant Airport
Top Things To Do In MussoorieView All
Best Travel Packages in MussoorieView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.