Nagpur Central Museum is a famous point of interest in Nagpur. It is an ancient museum that houses intriguing artifacts. This museum is one among the must-see destinations in the city of Nagpur. The locals and tourists flock to this place alike. The vast collection of artifacts leaves no chance to astound the visitors. Spending a couple of hours and taking an insight into the history of Nagpur at Nagpur Central Museum isn’t a bad deal.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nagpur Central Museum is an ancient museum that was established in the year 1863.It displays the amazing artifacts that belong to the ancient era in Nagpur.
2) It also exhibits the proof of the earliest human inhabitance in the present-day Nagpur region.
3) The visitors can witness the astounding artifacts like the ancient coins, utensils, sculptures, and even the monolithic weaponry.
4) Being an ancient museum, it also houses the rare paintings of the renowned Indian and British artists.
5) Apart from the above-listed items, one can gain knowledge about the insects and mammals and their biological evolution.
Best Time To Visit:-
Nagpur Central Museum is a spectacular place to visit. It catches the attention of people on a huge scale and can be visited during any season of the year.
The entry to this museum is paid for all visitors, excluding the children below the age of 5 years. No visitor is allowed to click the photographs or make the video of the museum premises.
Nagpur Central Museum is well-connected via all major roads, highways, and railheads in the city. Numerous buses and trains ply on its route for a smooth commute.
Nearest Railway Station:- Nagpur Junction
Nearest Airport:- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Airport
Top Things To Do In NagpurView All
Best Travel Packages in NagpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.