Telankhedi Garden is another name that one shouldn’t miss while vacationing in Nagpur. It is an ancient garden that was established by King Raghuji Bhosle II during 1780-1890 AD. It unfolds over 8 acres of land and is blessed with the enchanting green surroundings. The architecture of the garden is an amalgam of the Mughal and Maratha style of architecture. It is flocked by numerous visitors on a huge scale.
It Is Known For:-
1) Telankhedi Garden is known for its enchanting surroundings.
2) It has a huge pond that provides a shelter to the variety of fishes. It is said that this pond was created as a personal swimming pool of the King Raghuji Bhosle’s queen and her mates.
3) It has walking trails that are covered in the canopy of trees designed to give a realistic experience to the visitors.
4) It is a photogenic location and photographers can be spotted often clicking the pictures of the people and nature around.
5) The garden also has a food-outlet that serves a variety of delicacies at a reasonable rate.
Best Time To Visit:-
Telankhedi Garden is a public park. It remains open to the public throughout the year and can be visited during any day in any season. People prefer making their visit rewarding during monsoons and winters as the garden is refreshed after a downpour. During winters, a thin blanket of mist enhances the visual appeal of the garden even more.
Telankhedi Garden is located in an astir region and has a well-established connection to roadways. It can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local buses, taxis, and autos.
Nearest Railway Station:- Nagpur Junction
Nearest Airport:- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Airport
Top Things To Do In NagpurView All
Best Travel Packages in NagpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.