Mahadeo Hill is a beautiful hillock in Madhya Pradesh. It belongs to the exquisite Satpura hills that cover a major portion of Betul, Chhindwara, and Seoni districts. Mahadeo Hill is also known as Mahadev Hill and is named after the Supreme Lord, Mahadev. Surrounded by the lush green vegetation, this place is an intriguing tourist site and a home to the moist deciduous forests. People visit this hill on a large scale for spending a good quality time away from the pollution of cities.
It Is Known For:-
1) Mahadeo Hill is a must-visit travel attraction in the Satpura hill range.
2) It is the hill range through which the River Narmada flows & is worshiped by devotees.
3) Mahadeo Hill also houses a small temple of Lord Shiva that holds a great religious significance for the followers of Hinduism.
4) The festival of Maha Shivaratri is celebrated here with a great zeal and is swarmed by numerous devotees.
5) The thrilling venture of trekking and camping can be enjoyed at Mahadeo Hill.
Best Time To Visit:-
Mahadeo Hill is a marvelous travel attraction in Madhya Pradesh and is flocked by numerous devotees. Since it holds a great religious significance, one can spot the devotees on an extensive scale on all Mondays and Maha Shivaratri. Thus, an individual can visit this place throughout the year.
The venture of trekking and camping can be enjoyed throughout the year excluding monsoons.
With a well-established connection of roadways, Mahadeo Hills can be reached by hiring the service of the local buses from the main town of Pachmarhi.
Nearest Railway Station:- Pipariya Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Bhopal Airport
Top Things To Do In PachmarhiView All
Best Travel Packages in PachmarhiView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.