Subramanya Swamy Temple is a famous Hindu temple in Vijayawada. It is dedicated to Lord Kartikeya, also known as Murugan, the lord of serpents. The whole temple structure is an architectural masterpiece. Being a famous shrine, it is visited by a large number of devotees including the foreign nationals.
It Is Known For:-
1) The whole temple is constructed out of the white marble and decorated beautifully
2) A jaw-dropping artwork is done on the exterior and interior walls of this sacred temple
3) The temple is located amid the serene surroundings that include an enchanting landscape and waterfalls
4) Garuda Stambha, a holy pillar in the temple complex, also holds a special significance
5) The celebrations of the festivals like Skanda Shasti, Devasena Kalyanotsav, Panguni Utthiram, Padiotsav, Thai Poosam etc.
Best Time To Visit:-
Subramanya Swamy Temple is a must-visit shrine and it never fails to attract devotees from different countries. One can see the foreign nationals praying in front of the almighty in Subramanya Swamy Temple. Though the temple is visited throughout the year, the best time according to the devotees is during the festive season. All Hindu and South Indian festivals are celebrated here with a great enthusiasm. Daily aartis take place and community kitchens are organized for devotees.
Subramanya Swami Temple is a major pilgrimage site that is visited by thousands of tourists throughout the year. Due to its location, it has a well-established network of the local transports that ply to its route. People can board the buses, taxis, auto rickshaws etc. to reach the shrine.
Nearest Railway Station- Vijayawada Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Vijayawada Airport
Top Things To Do In VijayawadaView All
Best Travel Packages in VijayawadaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.