Bearing the name of the district and the city, Alibaug Beach is one of the prime attractions in Alibag. It is a black-sand beach due to the collection of the amber and sand. This unique feature of Alibaug Beach makes it stand out from the usual beaches on the Western Coast of India. It runs for 4 km and has a settlement of some fishing villages as well.
It Is Known For:-
1) Alibaug Beach is the sole black-sand beach in Maharashtra.
2) It is famous for the stunning view of the sunrise and the sunset.
3) Apart from this, it also offers the beautiful panoramic view of the fort of Kolaba.
4) Visitors can relish different sports like boating, swimming, canoeing, surfing, jet skiing and horse-riding etc.
5) The beach shacks on this beach serve the traditional Marathi and Konkani seafood. One should give a try to the dished that are served here.
Best Time To Visit:-
You don’t have to wait for a special season to visit Alibaug Beach. It is a place that can be visited across the year during any season. Many beach events are also held here and thus, one should try marking his/her visit at the beach during the celebrations for an unforgettable experience.
A web of the roads connects Alibaug Beach with the other parts of Alibag. It also has the frequent service of the local transit like the buses, taxis, and autos that are available for commuting to and from the beach conveniently.
Nearest Railway Station:- Panvel Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mumbai Airport
Top Things To Do In AlibagView All
Best Travel Packages in AlibagView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.