Nrupatunga Hill is a prominent tourist site in the beautiful city of Hubli. It is a hill that is visited by numerous locals and visitors on a huge scale. The site has been developed by the Dharwad Development Authority that has carved a smooth pathway with stairs. This hill is properly light up with the lamp-posts. A majority of lamp-posts are equipped with the solar panels that make it an eco-friendly destination.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nrupatunga Hill is popular for its ambiance. It is blessed with tranquillity by Mother Nature
2) Initially, it was a plain and rocky hill but was developed for by Dharwad Development Authority for the welfare of people. It was carved in order to gain a smooth access
3) At present, it has a small park for children which is equipped with the swings and a restaurant that serves delicious South Indian food
4) The park is well-maintained and has a paved path where people often arrive for walking & jogging
5) Being a famous picnic site, it always remains flooded with the holidaymakers
6) From the top of Nrupatunga Hill, a panoramic view of the city of Hubli can be witnessed.
Best Time To Visit:-
Nrupatunga Hill is a famous tourist site in Hubli and attracts numerous visitors on a huge scale. This place welcomes the vacationers across the year. There lies no hassle in visiting this hill during any season.
The entry to Nrupatunga is paid for all. One has to pay INR 10 per head (for adults) and INR 5 per head (for kids).
Nrupatunga Hill is a picnic spot and is visited extensively. There are high chances of littering the place that is a punishable offense. Thus, visitors should abide by the rules and do not throw garbage on this hill.
Hubli city is well-connected with all major cities of Karnataka and can be reached by roads, railways, and flights. Visitors can hire the service of the local transit like the bus, taxi, and autos to commute within the city.
Nearest Railway Station - Hubli Junction
Nearest Airport - Hubli Airport
Top Things To Do In HubliView All
Best Travel Packages in HubliView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.