Nuggikeri is a well-known place in the village of Dharwad in Karnataka and is known for Nuggikeri Hanuman Temple. It is one of the shrines that exist from the days of yore in Karnataka. The presiding deity of this temple is Lord Hanuman, a Hindu religious figurine and a keen devotee of Lord Ram. This temple attracts devotees from different parts of Karnataka on a huge scale.
It Is Known For:-
1) Nuggikeri Hanuman Temple is an ancient temple in Dharwad and houses the idol of Lord Hanuman with awakened energies
2) This idol is said to be a self-manifested idol that was discovered more than 60 years ago by a local. It was installed in a small temple that is known as Nuggikeri Hanuman Temple today
3) Its pratishthapana was done by the renowned saint of the King Krishnadeva Raya’s court, Shri Vyasraja
4) Devotees throng to this temple on an extensive scale due to its holy significance. It is said that offering the prayers with sincerity removes every hurdle & obstacle from the life of the devotee and blesses them with prosperity
5) Tuesdays, Saturdays, and the auspicious day of Hanuman Jayanti are the most important days here. Hanuman Jayanti is celebrated here enthusiastically
Best Time To Visit:-
Nuggikeri Hanuman Temple is a pilgrimage site and is visited by devotees and visitors alike. It magnetizes the visitors and pilgrims that flock to this shrine throughout the year. Though each day of the year is appropriate for visiting the temple, the best days for making the visit rewarding are Tuesdays, Saturdays, and the holy day of Hanuman Jayanti.
Nuggkeri Hanuman Temple is located in a remote village that doesn’t have any ATM facilities. It is recommended that travelers should carry the extra cash with them.
Dharwad is well-connected with all major cities of Karnataka like Hubli, Coorg, and others. Thus, reaching this place isn’t a hassle. One can visit Dharwad by railways, airways, and roadways. Commuting within the village is fun as one can enjoy the ride of the bullock-cart apart from the local tempos and sharing shuttles.
Nearest Railway Station - Dharwad Railway Station
Nearest Airport - Hubli Airport
Top Things To Do In HubliView All
Best Travel Packages in HubliView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.