Pat Baba aka Paat Baba is an ancient Hindu temple located in the district of Jabalpur in Madhya Pradesh. It is a holy shrine that was erected during the British rule in India by a British official. This ancient temple enshrines Paat Baba, a form of Lord Hanuman that is worshiped in the district of Jabalpur. The self-manifested idol of the God is located in the sanctum of this temple and has an interesting tale behind its establishment.
It Is Known For:-
1) Paat Baba temple was established by a British official in the 20th century. He wanted to construct a factory but his all attempts remained unsuccessful.
2) Despite his unsuccessful attempts, he was adamant about the construction. One night he dreamt about the divine orders he received from Lord Hanuman himself. Lord Hanuman ordered him to get his idol dug out and build a shrine.
3) The excavation was done and idol was discovered. It was wrapped in a red cloth and was placed in the sanctum on the same day after being washed.
4) After installing the idol, the factory was successfully constructed.
5) At present, it is a famous temple in the region and is frequented on a huge scale by the locals and tourists alike.
6) Hanuman Jayanti is a major festival that is celebrated here.
Best Time To Visit:-
Paat Baba Temple is visited on a huge scale by the visitors from different places in Jabalpur due to its religious significance. It can be visited during any time of the year because it is a pilgrimage site. All Tuesdays are the busiest days of the year.
Due to the well-established connectivity of the roadways and railways, it has become easier for all to reach Paat Baba Temple easily. It lies in an astir region where the local buses and taxis ply in plentitude.
Nearest Railway Station:- Jabalpur Junction
Nearest Airport:- Jabalpur Airport
Top Things To Do In JabalpurView All
Best Travel Packages in JabalpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.