Facing the vast and the tranquil Bay of Bengal, Kork Beach is a famous travel attraction in Konark. This beach is a one-stop destination for those seeking an escape from the monotonous schedule of the life. The soft sand of the beach is a stress-buster and the waters of the Bay of Bengal wash the tensions away immediately. This beach is frequented by tourists extensively and spending a couple of hours here is not a bad deal.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kork Beach is known for its tantalizing ambiance. It is a great place for rejuvenating the tiresome senses.
2) People prefer this beach as an apt location for enjoying a morning stroll and performing yoga.
3) Kork Beach is one among the tidiest beaches of Konark as none is allowed to litter at the beach. No vendors/hawkers can be spotted at the beach selling food items.
4) There are beach shacks and a restaurant located on the beach that serves delicious snacks to the tourists.
5) Small-scale beach parties are also organized at Kork Beach.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kork Beach is a famous place and welcomes the visitors throughout the year. On a daily basis, this beach is visited by locals and tourists alike. Even the foreign nationals can also be spotted relishing some good moments near the shoreline.
Since people visit this place during the daytime, it is recommended to carry the sunscreen in order to avoid the skin getting tanned.
Kork Beach is well-connected via major roads of Konark. The local transit is also available frequently for commuting to & from the beach.
Nearest Railway Station:- Cuttack Junction
Nearest Airport:- Biju Patnaik International Airport
Top Things To Do In KonarkView All
Best Travel Packages in KonarkView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.