Ramchandi Beach is a must-visit travel attraction in Konark. It is a beautiful beach that rests along the shoreline of the Bay of Bengal. It is a great spot for spending some time away from the hectic schedules of busy life. This beach is named after the guardian goddess of Konark, Devi Ramchandi.
It Is Known For:-
1) Ramchandi Beach is an intriguing tourist attraction that immediately uplifts the mood of visitors.
2) This beach is an ideal spot for relishing some fun by indulging into the activities like motor-boating, parasailing, and jet-skiing.
3) The locals, as well as tourists, can be spotted at this beach drenched in fun. The beach also has the shacks and a restaurant that serves delicious snacks at pocket-friendly charges.
4) The holy shrine of the Goddess Ramchandi is located at a walking distance from the beach.
5) Many people prefer the mushy sands of this beach to get rid of the tiredness by strolling or performing yoga.
Best Time To Visit:-
Ramchandi Beach never disappoints its visitors. It is a wonderful spot that welcomes its visitors throughout the year. Even during monsoon, the people visit this beach but, they are not allowed to go near the shoreline. The best time to visit this beach is from October to March because the temperatures aren’t harsh as compared to other months of the year.
Since this beach has a wider connectivity of the roadways, it can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local transit like the bus or cab.
Nearest Railway Station:- Puri Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Bhubaneswar Airport
Top Things To Do In KonarkView All
Best Travel Packages in KonarkView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.