Hidlumane Falls is an exquisite travel attraction in Shimoga, Karnataka. It is a tantalizing waterfall that is snug amid the enchanting green circumjacent and is a feast for the eyes. The white waters of this waterfall rush down in different tiers that are 5-6 in number. Having a mild flow, Hidlumane Falls uplifts the mood of the visitors within a fraction of seconds due to its refreshing ambiance.
It Is Known For:-
1) Hidlumane Falls is a must-visit site in Shimoga. It is snug amid green surroundings that are simply captivating.
2) The soulful ambiance of this waterfall is enough to make anyone succumb to it.
3) Visitors adore taking a bath under this waterfall. The crystal clear waters rush down from a height of more than 100 feet in different tiers and form a pool as they hit the ground.
4) The nearby surroundings of Hidlumane Falls are alluring and captivating enough for relishing the venture of camping under the cerulean sky.
5) During monsoons, this flow and width of this waterfall increases and enhances the beauty.
Best Time To Visit:-
Hidlumane Falls is simply enchanting and can be visited during any time in the year. However, one should avoid visiting this place during summers as the flow is not up to the mark. During monsoons, the flow of this waterfall is roaring and can be heard from a distance of 400 meters.
With a well-connectivity with the roadways and railways, it has become easier for people to commute within the city of Shimoga. One can reach the site of Hidlumane Falls by hiring the service of the local transit that plies on its route in plentitude.
Nearest Railway Station:- Shimoga Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Mangalore Airport
Top Things To Do In ShimogaView All
Best Travel Packages in ShimogaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.