Adhar Devi Temple is a sacred Hindu temple in the hill station of Mount Abu. It is dedicated to Goddess Arbuda, a form of Goddess Durga. This temple is located inside a cave on a hill and is counted amid the ancient shrines in Mount Abu. This temple holds a great religious significance among the locals as well as the tourists that visit here.
It Is Known For:-
1) Adhar Devi Temple is known for its beauty and religious significance
2) It stands on a hillock and climbing atop provides a breathtaking panoramic view of the nearby region
3) This temple has 365 stairs that depict the days in a year. Devotees have to climb these stairs to reach the temple
4) The sanctum of the temple houses an enchanting idol of Goddess Arbuda with 4 hands
5) Navaratri is celebrated here with a great pomp. Devotees gather on a large scale to participate in the daily prayers.
Best Time To Visit:-
Adhar Devi Temple is a prominent temple cum tourist site. On an average, it draws nearly one thousand visitors annually. The footfall increases on the auspicious occasions like Navaratri and other Hindu festivals.
Although no entry fee is charged from the devotees, people make donations according to their potential for the welfare of the shrine and the needy.
Adhar Devi is renowned all over Mount Abu. Due to its location, the local jeeps are regarded as the best option for reaching. After reaching the hillock, one has to climb the stairs for worshiping the goddess.
Nearest Railway Station- Mount Abu Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Jaipur Airport
Top Things To Do In Mount AbuView All
Best Travel Packages in Mount AbuView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.