Echo Point is a scenic location that rests in the middle of the picturesque mountains of Munnar. This point lies in the conflux of Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni, and Kundala ranges and is known for its echoing phenomenon. This location is not only for the echo, but it is a famous place where one can succumb to nature. Echo Point is a must-visit destination while enjoying a vacation in Kerala.
It Is Known For:-
1) The enticing beauty that defines this place as a must-see attraction
2) It also houses a variety of the tea gardens, coffee plantations, and spice gardens etc.
3) Visitors relish the nature walks that are organized on the slopes of Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni, and Kundala ranges
4) A residence for the rare birds that are spotted only in this region
5) Nature photography
6) Neelakurinji flower, a flower that blooms only in Munnar
Best Time To Visit:-
Echo Point in Munnar welcomes its visitors throughout the year. You can plan a vacation here in any season. Since it is located at a higher altitude, the average temperatures scale between 10°C-20°C that makes it appropriate to enjoy the different activities.
Echo Point is a major attraction and is swarmed by a large number of tourists. To reach this location, tourists hire the pocket-friendly service of the local cabs.
Nearest Railway Station- Chaganacherry Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Cochin International Airport
Top Things To Do In MunnarView All
Best Travel Packages in MunnarView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.