Jubilee Park is a wonderful park in Jalpaiguri. It rests along the banks of the River Teesta and is a favorite spot for spending leisure time. Its green grass sprawls over vast acres of land and the gardens housing beautiful flowers make it look even appealing. It is a must-see destination in Jalpaiguri that is flocked by a large number of people.
It Is Known For:-
1) Jubilee Park is known for its beautiful surroundings. There are various flowers that bloom in this park
2) This park is also renowned for the amazing view of the sunrise and sunset
3) A special section for walking the dogs is also located inside the park
4) Since the River Teesta flows through it, people can also enjoy the activities like swimming and boating etc.
5) There are stalls located inside the park. Visitors can savor the flavor of the delicious snacks that are sold there
Best Time To Visit:-
Jubilee Park in Jalpaiguri welcomes hundreds of guests on a daily basis. People from nearby localities as well as the holidaymakers visit this alluring garden for spending some leisure time. Another reason for visiting this garden throughout the year is to witness the various flowers bloom. The section where different flowers bloom is a delight for the photographer that adores nature.
Jubilee Park is a famous attraction and is flocked by a large number of people. Due to its location, it can be reached comfortably by hiring the service of the local buses, taxis, and autos.
Nearest Railway Station- New Jalpaiguri Junction
Nearest Airport- Bagdogra Airport
Top Things To Do In JalpaiguriView All
Best Travel Packages in JalpaiguriView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.