Those who are looking for a break, Teesta Udyan is the right place. It is a frequented garden in Jalpaiguri. It came into existence in the year 1980 and is managed by the West Bengal Forest Department. There are different sections in this park and no one ever gets disappointed after visiting this enchanting destination in Siliguri.
It Is Known For:-
1) Teesta Udyan is known for its appealing surroundings
2) It has a beautiful artificial lake where individuals enjoy the activity of boating
3) It also has a children’s park that is equipped with swings
4) Teesta Udyan also houses a deer park. It was created for the protection of deer and providing them a natural habitat
5) This park is also famous as a place where many social events are like a music concert, New Year Party, fair etc.
Best Time To Visit:-
Teesta Udyan can be visited throughout the year. It is open on all seven days from 7 am to 8 pm for the public including the national holidays. However, the time is changed in summers as well as winters. A short sum of fee has to be paid before entering the premises of Teesta Udyan depending upon the nationality.
Feeding the deer isn’t allowed in the park. Therefore, one has to abide by the certain rules.
Teesta Udyan is a well-known attraction and never fails to lure visitors. It can be reached easily by hiring the service of the local buses, autos, and taxis that are available in the city.
Nearest Railway Station- Jalpaiguri Railway Station
Nearest Airport- Bagdogra Airport
Top Things To Do In JalpaiguriView All
Best Travel Packages in JalpaiguriView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.