Lal Jhamela Basti is a famous tourist spot that rests in the quaint corner of Dooars, West Bengal. It is a beautiful place that is dotted with towering trees and a vast carpet of the green grass. Such a location of this tourist attraction makes it stand among the places where one can succumb to nature. It serves as a perfect weekend getaway for many visitors.
It Is Known For:-
1) Lal Jhamela Basti is known for its tantalizing surroundings that have a serene ambiance
2) It is an ideal destination for spending a weekend and rejuvenating the tired limbs
2) The River Diana flows through this enchanting place that makes it look even appealing
3) One can also witness the view of the murky hills of Bhutan
5) The nearby forests in Lal Jhamela Basti provide shelter to the herds of deer and elephant. They are frequently spotted by tourists
Best Time To Visit:-
The best time to visit Lal Jhamela Basti is during the months of October-February. It is the period when the weather is appropriate for relishing the outdoor activities like camping, trekking, bird watching etc. in the nearby woods. One can also experience the fun of boating in the River Diana.
Prior the visit, one should inquire about the availability of the accommodations like a hotel, motel or a resort etc.
Lal Jhamela Basti is a well-known tourist spot and is visited extensively. It can be reached without any hassle by hiring the service of the local buses and cabs.
Nearest Railway Station- Siliguri Junction/ Jalpaiguri Junction
Nearest Airport- Bagdogra Airport
Top Things To Do In JalpaiguriView All
Best Travel Packages in JalpaiguriView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.