Khejarla Fort is a renowned tourist attraction in Jodhpur. It is a place that doesn’t require a formal introduction. It is a massive fort that was constructed in the seventeenth-century by the descendants of Maharaja Gopal Das Ji. At present, this fort has been transformed into a luxury hotel where visitors can enjoy an unforgettable stay. Many international celebrities have also stayed here during their visit to India.
It Is Known For:-
1) Kherjala Fort is known for its colossal architecture. It was built in the 17th century and served as the residence of the royal clan for a prolonged period of time.
2) It houses a Banyan Tree nearby that is worshiped by the residing royal family. It is said that this tree became a shield and protected the fort from the cannons fired from the Mughals.
3) Presently, this fort has been transformed into a luxury hotel.
4) Equipped with the modern-day amenities, it is a great place for enjoying a stay and experience the lavish lifestyle of the royals. It has the luxury rooms that were once used by the family of the king and queen.
5) A separate section is used by the 17th generation of the royal clan as a residence.
Best Time To Visit:-
Kherjala Fort is an amazing destination for people to visit and enjoy a great stay. This place welcomes the guests on all the days in a year. Not only the domestic guest but the international visitors can also be spotted here relishing their holiday from the busy schedule of the life.
Due to a wider connectivity of all major railheads and roads, Khejarla Fort can easily be reached via bus or a taxi.
Nearest Railway Station:- Jodhpur Junction
Nearest Airport:- Jodhpur Airport
Top Things To Do In JodhpurView All
Best Travel Packages in JodhpurView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.