Need a break from your same old monotonous routine? Then, head to Malpe Beach. Malpe Beach is situated around 6 km away from Udipi in Karnataka and about 392 km from Bangalore. It is one of the most marvelous and beautiful beaches of Karnataka as well as of India. The perfect blend of golden sand with swinging green palm trees and a clean and clear blue sky along with the lush blue sea would never wash out the memories of this place from your mind. The whole view is truly mesmerizing and you will be enchanted by witnessing this natural beauty. This beach is an ideal destination for spending a perfect holiday with your family. Major Attractions
- The Malpe Beach, due to its specials attractions, has seen a rise in the number of tourists in the past few years. You can indulge in all types of beach activities like boating, bathing, fishing, angling or walking leisurely on the incessant stretch of golden glittery sands of the beach.
- Due to its scenic grandeur and the perfect fusion of calm and serene atmosphere makes this beach an idyllic spot for picnics. People also love splashing and diving in the water.
- The beach is also very popular for a beautiful view of sunset. Watch the sun recede into the lush blue water and this sight would remain imprinted in your mind for a long time.
- Another delightful spot or an excursion point just right across the Malpe Beach is St. Marys Island, where you may get to view volcanic rock formations. This island is just a boat ride away from the Malpe Beach.
- Besides, the other places frequented by tourists near the beach are Balaram Temple, Island of Darya Bahadurgarh and an old tile factory.
Top Things To Do In UdupiView All
Best Travel Packages in UdupiView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.