Established in the year 1908 and unfolded over 20 acres of land, Bryant Park in Kodaikanal is a famous tourist attraction. It was established by Mr. H.D Bryant, a British botanist. This is a vibrant public garden that houses a vast variety of the colorful flowers and other herbs. In the region of Kodaikanal, this garden resembles a rainbow due to the presence of the flowers. Bryant Park deserves to be visited once during a trip to Kodaikanal.
It Is Known For:-
1) Bryant Park is full of flowers and is known for housing the vibrant species of various flowers like the rose, lily, eucalyptus, marigold, poppy etc.
2) It also houses an ancient Banyan tree in its vicinity. The tree is said to be ages old
3) It is a place that attracts the foreign visitors on a large scale. One can easily spot the foreign tourists gathering the knowledge about various flowers and herbs and clicking pictures
4) The flowers of this park are also sent to the different religious shrines all over Kodaikanal
5) An annual horticulture exhibition is also organized in Bryant Park that is attended by people on a large scale
Best Time To Visit:-
Bryant Park is a famous tourist attraction in Kodaikanal and catches the attention of visitors immediately. It is a place that can be visited throughout the year. The entry to this park is paid and that depends on the nationality of the visitor.
Bryant Park has a wider connectivity with the rest of the city via roadways and railways. People can hire the service of the buses and cabs to reach Bryant Park.
Nearest Railway Station- Kodai Junction
Nearest Airport- Madurai Airport
Top Things To Do In KodaikanalView All
Best Travel Packages in KodaikanalView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.