Japanese Stupa is a well-known travel attraction in Rajgir, Bihar. As its name suggests, it is installed by the Japanese Buddha Sangha. It is a white dome carved out of the marble. The stupa is erected in the Japanese architecture and is dedicated to Lord Buddha. It is equipped with the idols of Lord Buddha in the meditation posture in all four directions.
It Is Known For:-
1) Japanese Stupa is also known as Vishwa Shanti Stupa. It is one of the 80 Pagodas in the world that were constructed for the Universal Peace.
2) It is carved out of white marble and equipped with the idols of Buddha. These idols are made out of gold.
3) Each idol represents a different phase of life and defines transiency.
4) The idols depict the birth, enlightenment, teaching, and ascending to heavens of Buddha.
5) Many devotees and monks visit pagoda on the occasion of Buddha Purnima.
Best Time To Visit:-
Japanese Stupa or Vishwa Shanti Stupa is a remarkable destination in Rajgir. It never fails to attract the visitors on a huge scale. It stands in a hilly region and the best time to visit is during a pleasant weather. The gondola service is available for all visitors to reach Japanese Stupa.
The nearby hilly region is an apt place to relish the activity of trekking. Do not miss to experience this thrill.
People reach the city of Rajgir by the roadways, railways, and airways. It has a continuous service of the state-run buses, broad gauge trains, and flights. The travelers choose the mode found feasible to them.
Nearest Railway Station:- Rajgir Railway Station
Nearest Airport:- Patna Airport
Top Things To Do In RajgirView All
Best Travel Packages in RajgirView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.