Pathar Ki Masjid or the 'Stone Mosque' is a famous religious destination in Vaishali (Bihar). It stands near the banks of the Holy Ganges and was constructed in the 16th century. Parvez Shah, the son of Mughal Emperor Jehangir, was the architect of this sacred mosque. Pathar Ki Masjid is the oldest mosque in Patna City.
It Is Known For:-
1) Pathar Ki Masjid is the only architectural marvel of the Mughal Era
2) This ancient mosque stands in the Indo-Islamic style of architecture
3) Parvez Shah, the son of Mughal Emperor Jehangir, was the architect of the mosque. He built it when Jehangir was the Governor of Bihar
4) It has a typical Islamic style of the dome and 4 minarets around it
5) The interior walls of the mosque carry the verses from the Holy Quran
6) On the occasion of Eid and Jummah, this mosque is flooded with many Muslims for offering Namaaz
Best Time To Visit:-
Pathar Ki Masjid is a religious site in Vaishali. Being a historical attraction, many visitors visit this mosque on a huge scale. Eid, Jummah, and the month of Ramadan is the right time for visiting Pathar Ki Masjid.
Being the part of the Namaaz offered here is an indescribable experience. Visit this mosque and offer it in your own way even if you follow a different faith.
Vaishali is well-connected to Bihar by the roadways, railways, and airways. Such connectivity makes it easier to reach the city. The state-run buses, express trains, and flights are available to reach Vaishali.
Nearest Railway Station - Dighwara Railway Station
Nearest Airport - Patna Airport
|Built year||:||1621 AD|
|Built by||:||Parwez Shah|
Top Things To Do In PatnaView All
Best Travel Packages in PatnaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.