Patan Devi Temple is a holy temple in the Indian state of Bihar. It is located in Patna and is one of the sacred temples of the city. It is dedicated to Goddess Durga and is frequented on a huge scale. This temple is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas. The right thigh of Sati’s corpse fell at this spot. The devotees flock to Patan Devi Temple on a daily basis to seek the blessings of Goddess Durga.
It Is Known For:-
1) Patan Devi Temple is a historic temple in Bihar. It is one of the 51 Shakti Peethas.
2) It enshrines Goddess Durga. The sanctum houses the right thigh of Devi Sati.
3) It stands in the Hindu style of architecture and was remodeled when needed.
4) The idols of many Hindu religious figurines are installed within the temple.
5) This temple attracts the devotees on a huge scale. Pilgrims flock on a huge scale, especially on the sacred occasion of Navaratri and Durga Ashtami.
Best Time To Visit:-
Patan Devi Temple is a well-known Shakti Peetha in Patna. Every day is considered as appropriate for visiting the temple. Navaratri and Durga Ashtami is the best time to witness the beauty of Patan Devi Temple. Numerous devotees visit this temple on a huge scale.
No one is permitted to carry the leather products, alcoholic beverages, and ammunition in Patan Devi Temple. If a devotee is carrying a leather product, it has to be submitted outside.
Patna is well-connected to the roadways, railways, and airways. People reach Patna by the state-run buses, broad gauge trains, and flights. These modes are available from all over Bihar. Commuting within Patna is done via local transit.
Nearest Railway Station:- Patna Junction
Nearest Airport:- Patna Airport
Top Things To Do In PatnaView All
Best Travel Packages in PatnaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.