Horse safari is an exclusive experience for the lovers of long distance riding and wildlife enthusiasts in Borana. The splendid horse safari allows you to experience African wildlife, landscape and ethnicity at close quarters. It is felt that horse and the rider become one with the surroundings - sharing the similar sights, fragrance, echo and exhilaration of the African wilds. With a grand diversity of topography Borana is the finest riding country for both an expert and a beginner. A 32 000 acre ranch in Laikipia located amid the slants of Mount Kenya and the low lying savanna land, Borana is a horse riders delight.
Points To Remember While Planning A Horse Safari -
- Select the best agent or tour operator for organizing a hassle free safari.
- Enquire whether provisions like bedding, mosquito nets etc. are provided by the agent or one ought to make the provisions on their own.
- A binocular is a must for getting total gratification of viewing the animals from distance.
- A portable digital camera to immortalize the memories of the safari is also advisable.
- The key to horse safari is patience
- By no means should one wander away from other companions of the safari.
- Strict adherence to the riding rules and regulations is absolutely mandatory for having a fun filled horse safari in Borana.
Borana Horse Safari has pioneering values of professionalism in providing optimum care to the visitors in terms of offering best accommodation and guide together with unsurpassed personal attention to details. Horses and tack are of the greatest superiority and customary camps of the highest standards are on offer. Organizers of horse safari in Borana attach a personal touch to the trip preserving their dedication to and adoration for the neighborhoods in which they operate.
Best Travel Packages in BoranaView More Packages
Add Your Travel Story
your email address will not be published. Required field are marked *
Comments will go through a verification process for security reasons.